Request a print book
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
We can send print books to you free of charge with a return courier bag.
How to request a print book
You will see a Request option within a book's record.
To request multiple books at once, follow these instructions:
- Select the Catalogue search option above.
- Enter your keywords in the search box and hit enter.
- From your list of results, tick the box to the left of each book* you want to borrow.
- Click Saved Marked Records.
- Click View Saved.
- Click Request Saved.
- Follow the login instructions.
- Click Request.
* note: 'ebooks' do not need to be requested as they are accessed online.
Print books can be renewed (extended) up to 3 times. Login to My Account to view and renew items.
We supply a prepaid courier bag. To return your books, either book a courier pick-up or take the items to your nearest NZ Post Shop. Keep the customer copy barcode or NZ Post receipt as your record of return.
You can keep any printed articles we send you.
If you have moved recently please contact us to ensure we have your correct address.